Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!


Okay, so I'm a bit late, but better late than never!
I can honestly say that I am glad to see the back of 2006.Although it was not a good year I can count myself as truly fortunate not to have had been through the heartache and loss of many others I know. If anything, I am lucky that out of the bad stuff that happened, good things were eventually the end result.Hmm, does that sound really vague?!I don't really share too much personal stuff on here cos lets face it, you never really know who might read it!
Enough of that anyway...I actually scrapped at the weekend! I have been really lazy recently and have literally just been doing my Pencil Lines layouts.But I decided to scrap some of my Christmas pics and yes, I scrapped without a sketch! Oh, I have done other stuff recently, I also made four exploding boxes for Christmas presents!
I got some new Basic Grey Blush papers this morning and wow...they are gorgeous, can't wait to play with them!
Today I took the tree and all the decs down.The kids weren't too impressed but all that clutter was starting to drive me mad! Hmm...am I becoming a tad 'bah humbug'?!
Tomorrow is the last day before the girls are back in school.I think the early mornings are going to be a bit of shock for all of us! I really don't miss the school morning routine one bit...

No comments: