Yep, I have made the effort to start catching up on Emily's prompts rather than resigning myself to having another unfinshed project on the go!
This morning I have done the week 5 prompt which was to use Ephemera from that week.I chose to record the puchase of my first Dolly bead from Jaq.I used the photo from her site (with permission!) and snipped up the receipt and attched the part with the bead no. on it.I also used some of the confetti hearts that Jaq put in with the packaging as it was a limited edition valentines bead .This is the first time I have used one of my funky new see-through cards too so I tried to take the photo to capture the effect! Hopefully I can now start to do the other prompts now I'm back in the 'groove'!
Other news, Em will be getting removeable braces in a couple of weeks time following her visit on Monday to the orthodontist.Whilst I think she would rather have put it off ,we advised her to start the treatment now as it will hopefully all be finished before she starts senior school.She has decided to go for a funky lilac glitter colour (not that you see it, it's the plastic bit that goes in the roof of her mouth!)She has already asked me to take some 'before & after' pics for her so that she will have a record of the change for herself.
Holly has lost yet another tooth (at about 4.45am !!) , making it three in as many weeks!
Right, I am off as I really should be doing other stuff!