Monday, January 08, 2007

Reliving my (mispent) youth!


Have been having a real blast from the past today! Geoff bought me a little treat today, one of those Pac Man /Space Invader games that you plug straight into the tv! Now I have to admit, we don't really have any gaming stuff here.Before we had the kids we had the Sega but that's been it! So I've had an afternoon spent chasing ghosties and munching strawberries - fab! Guesss what I'll be doing tomorow....:) !!

Today has been one of those days spent running around getting nothing done! The morning was spent at the Dr's with Em and shopping for food.Wow, so much excitement.

I have my sketches for the next two weeks at Pencil Lines so I hope to start them soon rather than the last minute like I ususally do! Had some fab news from Anna earlier about a future sponsor for the blog, all I can say is WOW!! But my lips are sealed....

I leave you with a picture of the Hama bead session in progress yesterday!

1 comment:

domestic goddess said...

i know how exciting:) my lips are sealed
i love hamma beads, i think i may purchase my own