Thursday, June 28, 2007

Week 25


This weeks challenge has been done by Tara Whitney ( my photographing hero!) as Emily has moved and is without internet.

I knew straight away which photo I would use.I've already scrapped it but it still means so much to me.This photo was taken a couple of days before we were involved in a car crash in which our car was written off.Although we escaped with minor injuries, it brought to the surface a whole lot of personal issues, secrets that were being kept....basically it was a turning point in my life.And this photo will forever remind me of that time and how precious my family are.

9 comments:

Marjolein said...

What a beautiful picture!! But the story..... what a terrible experience that must have been!

Anonymous said...

Lovely pic!!

Jen said...

Wow, what a powerful story and picture to go along with it. Wonderful job.

Debbie Doughty said...

What a beautiful moment captured forever!

Lyzzydee said...

Beautiful card and I am glad you are still here with us!! I have got a bit behind this week, must get started!! Been without interbnet all week though.

Unknown said...

A beautiful picture, it is so true the sayng, a picture says a thousand words!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fantastic pictue. Great card, the picture says it all for you.

Nathalie Kalbach said...

What a beautiful card!

domestic goddess said...

gorgeous hun