Thursday, June 14, 2007

Right now....


Emily's prompt this week was 'Right Now...' so I managed to squidge in doing this card yesterday.Had I done it today it would probably just have been totally different as my moods keep changing!

I covered the card with Junkitz paper and sanded the edges.I then stamped the egdes with Autumn Leaves stamps, journalled and added a Heidi Swapp ghost star & heart which I decorated with permanent pen.
Anyway, yesterday 'right now' was the fact that as from next week I will be working again.This means that rather than just managing, we will be able to put some money away each month towards taking the kids over to Disney Land in Florida. Probably won't be next year , but we can dream of winning the lottery!

Have Em at home again today so my list of to-do's is growing longer each day.....Need a huge kick up the bum (or maybe just chocolate would help?!) to get myself going!

10 comments:

Marjolein said...

Great card! Congrats on the job!! Sounds so good to put some money away!!! Hey girl, get chocolate and mooooooove!!!!!!!

domestic goddess said...

another fab card hun, hugs to Em xx

Unknown said...

Fantastic card :)

Jennifer Davis said...

Way to go on the new job!!!! Exciting times are in store for you I'm sure! Love the card and just remember, there will always be a list of things to do, so maybe you should have a little fun here and there too! ;)

Nathalie Kalbach said...

wonderful card! Congratulations to the new job!!!! Hope that your dream comes true soon!!!

joanna said...

I like it, Sue - super card. I had a big bunny at home today, as well - ear infection, and general under-the-weather-ness!! {{hugs}} to Em xx

Flapsi said...

Good luck with the new job, great card!

michelle said...

cool card! congrats on the job

Je@net said...

Great card and congrats on the job!!

Anonymous said...

love this! and im excited for you!!