Friday, June 01, 2007

Emily week 21


...this weeks prompt was redeeming qualities or qualities you aspire to. Not an easy one to cram on a tiny card, and I made the mistake of using a thick pen so I got even less writing on it!So...one of my 'redeeming' qualities I guess would be that I try and be a good friend..., be there for them, listen , through the good & the bad things.I try and see both sides of an argument to the point that I have endless arguments in my head with people before daring to venture into a 'real' one!
I painted the card brown with paint left over from the canvas I was doing.Then I wrote on it with a white Sharpie pen, added a paper heart, Doodlebug paper frill and some Maya Road ribbon.I'm not sure about it, but it will do for now!

11 comments:

Marjolein said...

Great card!! I missed you:-)) I think this one will do, it's your card...so.. your choice right?

Jen said...

Beautiful card! I love the way it came out.

Anonymous said...

this is so cool!

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

This looks so cute... Love it

xoxo
Emine

Kristen said...

this is so pretty! good job.

Anonymous said...

Yummy honey. Want to come to your house and scrap :) xx

Unknown said...

Fantastic card :)

Nicole said...

Beautiful!!! :)

domestic goddess said...

great values hun and ones i can say your truly have oxoxoxoxox

michelle said...

i love your use paint.. very cool

Je@net said...

the paint on your card and the colours you used!!