Monday, June 18, 2007

Wow!

Well, last night was the closing date for entries in our search for a new Pencil Lines DT member.

166 entries....oh my word!!How amazing is that?! It is not an easy job believe me, my eyes are aching from searcing through them all...and I still can't choose my faves from soooo many.Thanks you so much to everyone who took the time to enter, we really do appreciate it.It's at times like this that it hits home what a huge thing I am involved in - another scary thought!!


Here's my Pencil Lines layout for this week :) Love how Anna changed this photo to 'true' black & white for me...it was a wishy washy grey & white when I did it! And yep, those diamantes were all stuck on individually..gotta love Ki Gloo and cocktail sticks....!!

I used

Creative Imaginations narratives cardstock

Diamantes from WH Smiths (really!)

Heidi Swapp mask

Autumn Leaves journalling panel

Autumn Leaves stamps

MM stamps

Doodlebug paper frills

Angel kiss flowers



First day at work today and I think it went well :) As I've said before, it's not rocket science, but it is easy and stress free, fits in around the kids...so what more could I ask for really?!

I am off as I have promisd myself an early night for the last four nights and not managed it!!

2 comments:

joanna said...

Beautiful layout, Sue - LOVE the photo :) I don't envy you ladies the task of picking a new DT member - what a great response!

Louise said...

fantastic LO... you inspired me to stop stroking my CI paper and use it for #37... thanks for the inspiration :)