Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Week 22, I want to learn...


....well, there are lots of things I want to learn...like how to drive,how to use Photoshop,how to use a sewing machine properly ,but the main one right now is how to use my camera properly! I've had it over a year now, ...and I need to be braver than just using auto or 'shaky person' settings! Am trying to keep up with these prompts again now as I seem to be back on track with them.There are still a few I have to go back and do though! I stamped the back of my card using a Rhonna Farrer swirl stamp and Stazon, then attatched a Hambly overlay over black card,using a Sakura Soffle pen for the journalling.

Seem to be all out of synch this week for some reason, can't believe it is Thursday tomorrow already! I'm hoping to sort some of my scrapping stuff out tomorrow, we're back to the point where it all falls out on top of me and I can't find what I'm looking for! Need to start my Pencil Lines layout too ,we have a fab sponsor on board this week and the products we have to use are gorgeous!

17 comments:

beth said...

cool card.

Nathalie Kalbach said...

What a gorgeous card!!!

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Hey we have the SAME CAMERA LOL.. How cool.. it is ONE HOT CAMERA ;)

Your card is GORGEOUS

xoxo
Emine

Aimee said...

i want to learn all the neat stuff about my camera too. GREAT IdEa . great card.

domestic goddess said...

love your emily cards, you will learn to use your camera hun,

Marie - Med mina händer... said...

I like your card! Or your CARDS... awesome!

valerie said...

what a fab cad

Unknown said...

Great card, love the journaling spot!

Lyzzydee said...

Great Card!!!

Marjolein said...

Love this, specially the hambly thing!! And......your transparant cards are awesome!

jess said...

Love your card!!!
I want to learn pretty much the same thing as you!! *good luck*
Xx Jess

Je@net said...

What a great card!! Love the way you did this!
And yeah...that's a great thing to learn ofcourse!!

Anonymous said...

You are such a good girl babes to keep up with this - I am so behind xx

Anonymous said...

Love the card, would love also to learn more about photoshop etc...;)....

joanna said...

Another lovely card, Sue - I'm attempting to learn to use mine properly, but it's finding the time to practice that's the issue!! xx

Deborah said...

This is what I want to learn also - great card :)

michelle said...

love your card.. i need to learn how to use mine too!