Monday, June 25, 2007

Yikes....

...I haven't been here for ages - whoops!!

So what's been going on...hmmm, well Friday and Saturday I felt grumpy...no idea why, just in a mood! Friday itself was a good day though :) We went out for lunch to celebrate Geoff's birthday.We were considering either Fatty Arbuckles or Frankie & Benny's...the decision was made for us when we got to Fatty's and discovered it closed!!This was probably a blessing in disguise though as F & B's was fab! We have never eaten there before (I know...where have we been?!) but I'm already planning my meal for our next visit! I had the most yumptious pudding I've had in a long while, a cinnamon waffle with ice cream and tofee sauce:)I must admit that I nearly always get sucked in by any brownie on a menu but I'm so glad I broke with tradition on this occasion!

On Saturday night the new Pencil Lines DT members were announced.A huge thank you to everyone who entered, I honestly hated having to pick just a few faves when there was so many amzing layouts to choose from.Huge congratulation sto our new members!


I had resigned myself to not getting my Pencil Lines LO done this week due to the bad mood and lack of mojo.But ..I am almost too scared to miss one incase I never scrap again!So I got my scrapping butt into gear and scrapped! I used

Scenic Route Laurel papers

Heidi Swapp & Cherry Arte chipboard letters & heart

Doodlebug paper frills

Angel Kiss flowers

May Arts ribbon.



It does look much brighter IRL! I love the bottom photo so much (look at those lashes!) that I think I'll be scrapping it on it's own too :)

Didn't make it to the monthly crop yesterday and am jealous of the stories about cake! However I will be definitely be back next month :)*waves to Ali, Louise & Kerry!*

Tomorrow Holly has her school year trip to Gullivers Land.She is so excited and I am just hoping the rain holds off for them :)


I leave you with a photo of one of my yellow lillies (which has now been snapped off...grrrr) taken on Saturday.

Anna took delivery today of some stamps that I have been longing for for a loooong time so I'll be stalking the postie from Wednesday!

3 comments:

domestic goddess said...

i love lillies hun, and that is beautiful, you were sorely missed on sunday, your chair was left in memory!!!

Michelle said...

WOW! Love that layout! Gorgeous color!

Ania said...

Hihi! Am so excited to get to join you all at pencillines! :) Lovely lilyshot! At least you have the picture :p It's ok to feel a bit down - but personally I just work my way thru it by scrapping even more. Heh. So way to go! :)