Sunday, July 01, 2007

It's Sunday again....


...so that means a new Pencil Lines sketch :) As per usual I didn't go with my first idea for this sketch ...or even my second! One day I will get an idea ...and go with it!

Anyway, my supllies for this week were

Autmn Leaves Frenxh Twist paper

Autumn Leaves Elegant Flourishes stamps

Heidi swapp letters

Playing cards from a Christmas cracker!

Doodlebug paper frills

Holly loves playing Texas Hold 'Em...but in her own unique little way calls it Texas Hold Me instead !!
I was planning on scrapping this evening, but I started watching the Diana concert and that was it.I have to confess to blubbing my eyes out at the end just as I did nearly 10 years go :(

Can't believe it's Monday again tomorrow!
Yesterday morning we all went bowling :) Em came out as the winner...though I have no idea how, she has the scariest bowling throw I have ever see...seems to work though!
After lunch Geoff took Em into town to get her ears pierced...she is growing up! Definitely wouldn't have let her get them done any younger.But she has been pretty good at taking care of her brace and seems to understand the responsibility of taking care of her ears too! The Croc shop also finally got her purple Crocs in too so she cane home a happy girl :) Holly and I amused ourselves by making choc chip cookies and then playing with the Hama beads.As you can probably guess it rained non- stop all day!
Today has been a better day weather wise - I even got to sit out on the sun lounger this afternoon!

3 comments:

Ania said...

Very sweet LO - love the cards and the use of the stamps!

domestic goddess said...

omg i cant believe she has ahd her ears pierced!!! need photos!!!

Anonymous said...

oh lovely lo, must start on my new scrap book .. lol !