Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Yawn......


So, I didn't blog last night or Tuesday...because really, I have nothing to share...!! But I can't sleep...so here I am :) Hate it when this happens, I know I'm going to be sooo tired in the morning and I have a horrible habit of munching when I can't sleep!

I have no photos to share...well, I could but I'm sure Lyzzy and Caz would never forgive me for them ;) Though I think they look fine , I'm the one with hideous wind blown hair!

More work today then home to doing exactly the same around my own house.Ah well...at least I now itr's clean!

Friday is Geoff's birthday.So what do you buy a man who doesn't want anything?! Well if you're like me...nothing! Well, the kids will be giving him some tiny bits he wanted to go with his phone (not all of them as one hasn't turned up...grrr)and I guess I'll just hand over the contents of my wage packet on Friday! We are at least going out for lunch anyway , which will be nice!

Right, I am starting to send myself here (hopefully!) so I'm off for now!

Oh, I may as well add this pic of Geoff & Holly as it's resized and ready to go!

6 comments:

Lyzzydee said...

There must be at least one reasonable photo out of that extended photoshoot taht you subjected us to!!

Caz said...

lol, why haven't you sent them to us yet??

joanna said...

Hope Geoff has a great birthday tomorrow, Sue :D xx

domestic goddess said...

happy birthday geoff xxxx

Anonymous said...

Missed you yesterday hun!!

love

ali xxx

domestic goddess said...

and its now monday i wanna know what you got up to x0x0x0x0x