Friday, June 01, 2007

Week 35 sneaky....


Just popping back on to share a sneak of my Pencil Lines layout for this week :) We are away over the weekend so I won't be able to share it in full untill Monday.I think it's a little bit different for me.... I also finished the canvas today so will take photos and share that too!
We've had day of glorious sunshine here so the girls have been out in the garden all day, lots of washing has been done , beds changed, ironing tackled and scrapping done ! Not bad!
Anyway, enjoy your weekend whatever you're doing and don't forget to check out Pencil Lines on sunday!

4 comments:

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

I think I see tinkering ink papers, right?

the sneak looks great

xoxo
Emine

joanna said...

That sneaky peek looks lush, Sue - very pretty :)

Anonymous said...

Sue, just seen the whole Lo on pencil lines. Gorgeous!!! Love how you've done the butterflies. Stunning!!!

Louise

Anam_Kihaku said...

lvoed your layouts and hope you have a fabby weekend away :)