Friday, May 04, 2007

Well, what a surprise....


..after how many weeks of sunshine it finally decides to cool down just days before we go on holiday!! Grrrr.... We are off to a Haven park in Filey for a few days next week.Whilst there we will be visiting York, and doing all the things Em should have done on her school trip! But as we have never been to that area before, if anyone knows of any 'must see' places please let me know! More importantly...are there any stash shops I can sneak into?!
Just been pottering about today, strimmed the front lawn and cut one of the back garden hedges.The girls (and Geoff's!) veggie patches are coming along well now, we should have a little harvest of beetroot, lettuce and carrots!
Pic today is a sneaky of my Pencil Lines sketch for this week, done using the new monthly kit from Scrapping Angels :) Just need to add something else to it before it gets emailed off!
With such a fab response to this years Scrapping Angels retreat Anna has already booked the venue again for next year, woohoo!
Tomorrow we are going to do a bit of clothes shopping for the girls ,though I'm thinking maybe I'll be packing more of the winter clothes for next week! May squeeze in a visit to Poundland to check out the chipboard and we're also in search of kids crocs.I've managed to get Holly a pair , but I'd forgotten what shallow feet she has, they really do look like boats! So I'm thinking I may have to try and get her the Mary Jane style instead.
Right, I am off to stare at my layout a bit longer and wait for more inspiration!

3 comments:

Lyzzydee said...

Should have gone to St Evenage. They had them there a couple of weeks ago, I'll get you some if I see any sometime soon
xx

Gigi said...

eeek! what a sneaky peek!!! LOVE that flower...just gorgeous!

domestic goddess said...

love that sneak peek, that ribon in the centre is gorgoeus!