Monday, May 21, 2007

Sweet treats

So today Holly had her promise ceremony and is now officially a Rainbow! Try as I might though, I cannot get Jo's words out of my head...Big Mac & Fries!! She enjoyed herself and came home very hot & tired.
The cakes she iced yesterday smelt gorgeously yum and were so bright I had to take a photo! (I'm sure she'll thank me for it one day ;)

And I completely forgot to say a huuuuge thank you to Annie who sent me this lovely package of goodies through the post! They are stashed away in a cupboard for now but everynow and then I hear them calling me!
Hoping to get the layouts I started yesterday finished off sometime this week (before they join my opile of half-done things!)And I still have loads of Emily cards to catch up on too....

6 comments:

Beth said...

Ooh yummy cakes Sue, and big congratulations to Holly with Rainbows. XX

domestic goddess said...

those cakes look so yummy, well done Holly :)

Lyzzydee said...

Great Photos!!
You must be fed up with Red, school and Rainbows, our rainbows were blue!!

Anam_Kihaku said...

isnt she a doll. love that expression :)

jakey said...

oh my goodness! Those cakes! Fantastic!

joanna said...

Sue, she looks FAB!! Gotta love that uniform ;) - side order of fries, please :D xxx