Friday, May 11, 2007

I'm back!!


We arrived home from our hols safely this afternoon!

As expected the weather was pretty rubbish but we managed to get everything done that we'd planned.The main object was to visit the places that Em missed out on by missing the school trip.So on Tuesday we pounded the streets of York, taking in the Jorvik centre,DIG , the Shambles , York Minster...and a fair few shops too!I tell you, I have realised this week how much I love my Crocs! So much walking, and no aching feet at all :) Plus I managed to get Holly's pink Mary Janes.I'm still thinking they are too big but her toes were coming out of the holes in the size below! We returned to York yesterday to vist the National Rail Museum and to see Cliffords Tower.

Much as I enjoyed it I am glad to be home...you really cannot beat sleeping in your own bed.

This evening I have been visiting my mum in hospital as she has had a shoulder op today:(

I'll leave you with a couple of photos from this week :)

7 comments:

Lyzzydee said...

Welcome back!! Missed you. It would be helpful if you could say where the photos were taken for those of us interested in the seaside and country side!! (very poor show really)
Glad you had a nice time and the chavs didn't rub off on you.
Hope you get time to comment on some blogs soon!!!! ;0)

Lyzzydee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lyzzydee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lyzzydee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lyzzydee said...

Now it looks as if you have deleted everything cos you have had horrible comments!!

domestic goddess said...

lol lyzzy,
good to have you back hun xx
love the sand drawing, and izzy lost her other top tooth tonight~!!!

Shirley said...

Gosh Sue you haven't had negative comments have you? ;)

Love the pics, nice self portrait!