Friday, May 25, 2007

Sneaking this on..


..because I've actually managed to do a card in it's 'proper' week!
Here's my card for Emily's 'Change' prompt this week.It's a bit messy looking, but I'm trying not to be so 'clean'! I have used the quote 'I am a work in a progress' as I am trying to change a few things , but it is a progress...was never going to be a 'quick' change!!
I have to go and put away all my scrapping stuff now as I've even managed to get my Pencil Lines layout done too, then off for the school run.
But I will be back later with some exciting Pencil Lines news (go check out the site if you don't want to wait!)and a sneaky of my LO :)

9 comments:

Marjolein said...

Great card..... how did you get it to look like this? Looks kind of transparent?

Nathalie Kalbach said...

amazing card- I just love this!!!

Lyzzydee said...

This is brill, come on spill, how did you do it??

Unknown said...

Fantastic card :)

Je@net said...

What a great card!! Love it!

jakey said...

Ooh.. that's gorgeous!

(i've given up) he he

Flapsi said...

Love it - great thought!

Sandie said...

Great colours, love it!

domestic goddess said...

oo i hadnt seen this, love it!