Saturday, May 26, 2007

Two to 'Go'....


Finally manged to finish off my 'Go' layout for the prompt on 'One Little Word' Still feel it needs something else...but my enbellishment collection seems to consist of flowers and not much else! I used Basic Grey Phoebe papers,Stamps Away alphabet stamps and Heidi Swapp letter masks.

The other layout I finished is for Anna's Celebrate Women prompt :) Anna has become the most amazing friend over the past year...I can't really imagine not knowing her now! She is always there for me whether I just need to 'borrow' some cardstock or am feeling low.Thank you hun - mwah!xx


The weather has been a bit nippy here today, though I still made sure the girls spent most of the morning out in the garden! They were happy enough playing on the slide & trampoline until the usual arguments which ended up with them both back inside!Tried to have a photo session with them as I need a photo for a 'project' ,which didn't prove easy! Em's face 'dropped' between every shot and her smiles didn't quite look that genuine!

8 comments:

Noel said...

Oooh....love your LO's!! Really nice job!

Gigi said...

GORGEOUS!!!! i love how you did the mask & those vertical stripes of color, just beautiful.

& might i add that the photo is so very sweet too :)

domestic goddess said...

OMG woman, are you trying to make ruin my keyboard here, tears rolling down my cheeks, love you back hun xooxoxoxox
knew i liked this celebration, mwah ;)

Lynn said...

gorgeous layouts!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynn
one little word

Sue Jones said...

Wow some Gorg LO's!!! and yummy food photos..not seen those M and M's Yum!!
Must catch up on my cards too!

jakey said...

Lovely layouts girliy :-)

And it's nice to have good friends around when we need them, eh?

Ronda Palazzari said...

I had to go in for a closer look at the title. Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Those LOs are gorgeous!!