Sunday, May 20, 2007

Cropping Day


Today I had a day 'out' and went over to Anna's crop :)I will readily admit that I am rubbish at crops! I never know what to take, I take too much, forget what I meant to take...you get the picture?! We finish at 4 and I usually get going at about 3pm! So today I came away with three haf-done layouts...which is pretty good for me :) Whilst there I helped Anna sort out the kits for a very special sponsored sketch that we have we have coming up on Pencil Lines in a few weeks.To say I am excited is an understatement....we have some fab goodies to 'do our stuff' with!
Week 33 is now live over on Pencil Lines.Our guest desinger this week is Jo-anne teRaa.
Here's mine :)
I used Basic Grey Gypsy papers
Heidi Swapp acetate hearts
Heidi Swapp chipboard alphas
Punched and doodled on flowers
Stamps Away journalling stamp
Stamps away stitching stamp

Tomorrow Holly has her promise ceremony at Rainbows :) She spent this afternoon icing cakes with Geoff , to take with her for the 'celebration' Yep,we will all be there and the camera's coming too!

3 comments:

domestic goddess said...

loved your half doen lo's today, have fun tomorrow holly and ask mum to blog about it and we want photos :):)
xxxxx

Lyzzydee said...

I know what you mean with the layouts, I have only been to a couple and I have not got anything done really!!
I am impressed that you got DH to ice cakes, wouldn't get mine anywhere near them!!

Anam_Kihaku said...

loved your layout this week on pencil lines :)