Friday, May 25, 2007

Fancy joining us?


Fancy a chance to join us at Pencil Lines? If so check out the blog for a special announcement!:)

Here is my sneaky for this weeks sketch....I think poor Anam is probably in shock that I have managed to get it to her early!;)I am not known for my promptness....!

Today I am celebrating no grey hair..well for a week or so anyway until it starts growing again! Had my highlights and 'inbetween the highlights' colour done yesterday.I would share a photo but Holly's David Bailey skills were somewhat lacking yesterday and I just cannot do the at arms length self portraits!

Had a quick chat to Lyzzy today after she kept texting me - you mad woman!Go check out her blog for her fab layout in answer to Anna's Celebrating Women week :) I honestly have started a layout for this, just not got it finished yet!

No real plans for the weekend..all depends on the weather...

Annie...I confess...I have broken into the M&M's...and polished them off!

3 comments:

Sandie said...

Oh the sneak peek looks great, I can't believe I won't be around next week to scrap the sketch!!

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

it looks promising girl... Can't wait to see it completely ;)

xoxo
emine

Beckie said...

Looking good! Will enjoy seeing it tomorrow night!