Sunday, April 08, 2007

week 27 is live!


This week our guest is Anna Sigga.


Here's my version of it!
I used
Basic Grey papers from the Phoebe, Stella Ruby and Gypsy ranges
MM florish stamp
Stamps Away alphabet stamps & Friends stamp
Heidi Swapp jewels
Primas
Dovecraft brads
Zsiage chipboard letter
Cherry art chipboard flower
Doodlebug spotty button

To explain my comment yesterday about not being allowed to use stamps & ink near a layout,see the Prima under the corner stamp? Yep, that covers a large splodge of ink where I dropped the corner stamp! I have lost count of the amount of times I've done this, I really should have learnt my lesson by now! And if you're thinking the L is a slightly weird shape...you'd be right" It's actually an upside down J! I originally thought it was the L even though I knew it didn't look right...it was only when I laid all the letters out in alphabetical order that I realised my mistake...and of course by then I'd already stuck the photo down and the 'real' L would have covered half the photo.And I was all out of repo herma this week.....So there you have it, an upside J for the L, ink splodges and very wonky stitch stamping too!

Loads more sunshine again today! As Geoff has done something to his back I went into overdrive, even venturing into the loft to get all the cushions down for the summer chairs!

Also manged to strim half the lawn before the strimmer ran out of strimmy stuff, and plant my sweet peas at the base of the wigwam.The girls have been happy enough playing in the garden, enjoying the space hoppers, hula hoops and bubble mixture,gotta love this weather! I leave you with one of my favourite photos from today (and believe me, I took quite a few....)

3 comments:

Anam_Kihaku said...

hehehehehe and you wonder why i have 'odd' things on my layouts!! great photo too... as for the J, i always use the 'wrong' letter but it works. i never would have guessed ti wasnt a 'l'

Kim Sonksen said...

Well, I wouldn't have realised if you hadn't said!.

I am notoriously bad for splattering ink all over my layouts in the heat of the "crafting". I think this page totally works, upside down J and forced prima or not. It's cool and I loves it

domestic goddess said...

love love love it, adore the papers, love that photo;) love everything xoxoxox