Monday, April 09, 2007

First ice cream...


...from the ice cream van this year! Normally he comes round this way too close to tea or right after lunch, today he went past at just the right time! I never seen Holly run so fast in fear that he would drive off without seeing us! The ice cream man himself was really nice and polite too, prompting Geoff to ask 'Was he a looker?!' as both Holly and Em told him how nice he was!!

Just been hanging around the house again today.Both girls have been out in the garden all day - the less Disney Channel they watch the better! I got some stuff in for a babecue, but by tea time the weather had gone much colder so we gave it a miss!

This evening I scrapped....without a sketch! I have got really bad at scrapping anything other than my PL layouts.This is mainly due to the fact that my stuff is all over the place, I can never find what I'm looking for and I have nowhere to leave stuff out 'mid scrap'! So this evening I have stayed up late to finish a layout done just for me! I just have to suss out how to scan it so that it resizes okay on here! Anam...I may be calling on you for help!

1 comment:

domestic goddess said...

ice cream ,mmmmmm