Sunday, April 15, 2007

Oh...my...word....



...that hat suits her so much you'd think she was born wearing it ! (And yes, she's in a swimmig cossie....in April!!) Cool or what?! I'll try and remember to share the pic of her in roller skates tomorrow...she looks like she should be in LA!

Pencil Lines went live again tonight.

Here's my effort this week, I say effort as I don't really feel happy with it but feeling rough will have to be my excuse!

I used

white Bazzill

Junkitz Spring paper

Cherry Arte chipboard arrow

Doodlebug letter rub-ons

Maya Road ribbon

KI Memories flower rub on

2 comments:

joanna said...

I love your layout, Sue - fab! And yes, she does look absolutely made for that hat (or the other way round - the hat was made for her!!) Hasn't it been gorgeous? Proper swimsuit weather!

domestic goddess said...

hehe doesnt she look so cool!!