Sunday, April 22, 2007

Bad blogger....


Whoops, haven't been here for a few days what with one thing and another...mainly horrible toothache and the dragging on of the never-ending cold!
Just remembered that I was tagged by Anna so let's get that out of the way....
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I don't like tea or coffee,
2. Really don't like Cadburys chocolate but love Galaxy
3. I love KI memories paper but dread using them incase I can't replace them!
4. I can't drive
5. I lived in Liverpool for four years and Em was born there
6. I used to work in Victoria Street London and often went out to eat my lunch sat in front of Buckingham Palace!
7. I could live on cerals and full fat milk given the chance!

Right so that's done...but I only have a couple of people to tag as someone else got to most of them first...!!
Pencil Lines new sketch is up and here's mine! I used
Flower stamps from Stamps Away mixed with other Sassafrass Lass stamps and Papermania swirls
Loads of ribbon!
Heidi Swapp chipboard letters
Stamps Away alphabet stamps
Heidi Swapp heart
Lots of brads!
Basic Grey paper
Love this photo of Em but I really am not the worlds best stamper! Especially not when I have two kids constantly going 'Oooh what's that?' and picking everything up whilst I'm trying to use it!
Feels very weird here tonight...Geoff has gone to Germany for training til Friday.I know there are many people who spend time away like this week in week out,but Em and Holly just aren't used to it .There have been a few(!!) tears shed and I'm sure there'll be some more before the week is out!

2 comments:

domestic goddess said...

love this LO hunny, and give your girls a big hug from me xxxx

sylvia said...

I just wanted to say: I love this layout! The colours are fantastic and so are the ribbons! Just fab!