Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Tweet tweet!


Finally started work on catching up on Emily's prompts and have got this one done this morning for the prompt of 'birds'. I love all the bird stuff around at the moment even if I don't own any of it! Then I remembered these Sassafrass Lass papers. I completely covered the card with one of them and cut out the larger bird from a different sheet .

Good news on the weight front, I lost today when I got weighed! Going swimming with Lyzzy and playing badminton in the garden last week must be working!

Right, I'm off to tackle a pile of ironing!

14 comments:

Marjolein said...

This card is gorgeous!! Love the birds on the paper!!!
Good for you, keep on swimming and playing badminton girl.... maybe the ironing helps to, if you start dancing!!!!! LOL

Vibeche Bergqvist Ellingsen said...

I love it :) Love the birds on your card, beautiful :)

Je@net said...

Love your card!! Your birdies are sooo sweet!!

domestic goddess said...

omg i absolutley love this, i wnat taht birdie

Mrs Pretzel said...

THAT has got to be one of the CUTEST little birds I have EVER seen!

Unknown said...

Wow just fabulous!!

beth said...

your bird card is super cute.

Anonymous said...

Such a cute one!!

jess said...

Great Card! Love the colours you've used and those birds are so cute!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Love that cute bird Sue.

Deborah said...

Love your card, especially the cute stripey bird :)

Anonymous said...

so cute - love the card Sue x

Anam_Kihaku said...

cool card :) and yeah!! on the lkoss too :)

StampingBetty said...

cute cute cute! Love it! Keep hitting the birdie in the garden!