Monday, September 15, 2008

Secret Superstar...


I was going to blog last night as I usually do on a Sunday evening..but then I knew by doing that it would kind of signal the end of the weekend.And it was one of those weekends that I wanted to last a lot longer.We didn't do anything special,but it was just ...nice! I think the fact that the sun shone had a lot to do with it...life seems so much better with a bit of sunshine! Saturday evening we had a pre-birthday/anniversary meal ,finished off with drinks in the garden by tealight :)
Yesterday afternoon Em was ploughing on with homework so Holly and I went for a walk down to the lakes as she fancied feeding the ducks.We found a couple of fairly friendly swans and Holly fed them... as well as herself !Don't worry, it was decent bread, not mouldy stuff! We sat and watched the local model club racing their boats across the lake,and found out exactly what they were up to from a very friendly man that Holly went over to and quizzed :)


In preparation for Izzy's birthday party next week,Holly bought herself some Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus wigs from Tesco's yesterday morning.Oh...my...word..we had a right giggle trying them on,yes,even Geoff and I had a try! But does anyone have any idea how to stop these things from being so static?!I have to say that the Miley wig makes Holly look like an eccentric old lady who's trying to deny the fact that she 's grey with thinning hair,and Em just looks so different with blonde hair! Roll on next Sunday...maybe Geoff and I should go as Billy Ray Cyrus and Dolly Parton?!(Don't worry...I am joking!) I have kept a load of Hannah Montana packaging from stuff that Holly has ,so look out for some HM layouts soon!


Pencil Lines went live last night with Christine Middlecamp as our guest DT.
I used Basic Grey Euphoria papers & buttons
K&Co ticket
Jenny Bowlin butterfly
Creative cafe trim
Imaginesce flower
Maya Road sheer
MM journalling page
Last night I actually did a 'just for the hell of it' layout,which,too be honest doesn't happen very much these days! I like it though and may pop it up on here later in the week.

1 comment:

domestic goddess said...

hehe, so love that wig!!!!
cannot wait to see you on friday :)
huge hugs xx