Sunday, September 28, 2008

Blah blah blah...

...yep,sorry but you're going to have to listen to me going on about how much I love Autumn again!It's been gorgeous here again and the leaves are definitely turning crunchy :) This evening when I went to meet Holly there was definitely the smell of bonfires in the air too!Roll on Guy Fawkes and Halloween!
Today has been a day for two tired girls.First was Em who arrived home just before midday,absolutely shattered after getting about an hour and a half's sleep last night!She did go back to bed but couldn't go back to sleep.She's gone out like a light tonight though!Holly's coach arrived back just before 6pm and she was a little the worse for wear too :( She'd got a bit teary about going this morning just before the coach arrived (not like her at all!)and I spent the day hoping she was okay.On the way back she started to feel sick about half an hour away from home and had got upset.Luckily,her Brownie leaders are fab and they took great care of her and she arrived home just a bit shaky.Other than that little hiccup, it sounds like she had a great day and like Em,went off straight away at bedtime.

While I had the house to myself this morning I got my scrapping stash out ,spread it over the floor...and scrapped!I only got one layout done mind you,but I'm really slow when I'm not using a sketch!Actually,I'm not that fast when I do use a sketch either.And it sort of made up for not cropping!
This is my Pencil Lines layout for this week.
I used Doodlebug Flocked cardstock
butterflies from KI lace cardstock
MM alpha stickers
Scenic route letter stickers
KI Lace cardstock
MM glitter corners and label holder
The flocked cardstock is gorgeous in real life,really touchy feely (thanks Anna :) )
I've stuck a circle of bling on it,though it doesn't show up very well in the photo.There's journalling on the paper under the photo about how this time last year Em hated having her photo taken and how that's now changed :)

3 comments:

Lyzzydee said...

You conker thieves, there were very few left!!! Nice layout!!!!

domestic goddess said...

i cannot believe how grown up Em looks in this photo!!!!!

Sara said...

I LOVE Autumn too, was driving home in the sun today smiling at the apples on the trees! xx