Sunday, February 18, 2007

Week 20 Having a Duvet Day.....


Here's my Pencil Lines layout for this week,based on a sketch by Digi Guru Katie!
I used Basic Grey Urban Couture paper, Above Board letters from Clevercut (painted and dotted!), Angel Kisses, various buttons, Bazzill Polka dot brads and some of the gorgeous ribbon Anna gave me from the US.Photos are of Holly when she was off school ill and I'd taken the covers of her duvet to wash them.She took it as a sign to bring the duvet downstairs and wrap herself up in it!
Holly had a party this afternoon so while Em was doing homework and dancing(!!) I tidied some of my stash up so that it's less likely to fall out on top of me! Em willingly took some papers that I decided are no longer 'for me'!! Now what to do with the rest of it.....
We went for a trip to the playground this morning.I'd promised as when we were supposed to go on Wednsesday with Anna and the girls we had to return home due to some seriously wet & muddy trousers! It was really quiet and I got some fab photos of the girls, this one being my fave.I remembered to get Holly to take her hat off too for once!
Right, I am off ! Tomorrow we have to tackle the mess in the loft before we have a hone & dry unit fitted in it.I'm hoping to find my photo albums of Em when she was small so I may be gone some time!!

4 comments:

domestic goddess said...

oh wow that photo is so lovely, a layout has got to be done,and another brilliant PL LO
hugs
xoxooxoxox

Anonymous said...

Sue, you are getting such gorgeous photos!! I was saying to Anna on Friday how gorgeous your composition and colors have been in your photos lately and she tells me you don't even photoshop them...YOU ROCK!!
XOXO

Caz said...

awesome LO Sue!! Can't wait to get my cj :)

Marjolein said...

I really like that LO love the picture and the colors too!