Wednesday, February 14, 2007

As promised..



...photos of my memo pads! Thrilling huh?!Just a quick post tonight as I am heading off to the land of nod!
My beautiful Dolly bead arrived today.I did try and take a pic of it on my wrist (on the chain) but my hand came out looking like 50 yr olds!!So I won't be sharing!
Pray for sunshine tomorrow! We have Anna, Izzy and Lilly visiting us tomorrow and we're hoping for a trip to the park after lunch!Managed to do the CJ have here to hand over to Anna .I should be getting Caz's from her..which I can then pass on to ....Caz!!
I leave you with a pic of the Valentines card I made for Geoff.

3 comments:

domestic goddess said...

see you tomorrow hun xoxoxo

Anam_Kihaku said...

stunnign card!

Anonymous said...

Hope your day was really fun! We get the gang tomorrow, so sure I'll hear all about it!
Lovely card!!!
XO