Thursday, July 20, 2006

Little Buzzy Bee....


This pic is of Holly this morning before she went to school! Today was Mini Beast dress up day in Reception to raise money for a hospital unit which recently cared for one of the pupils in Holly's class.Holly went out to a friends yesterday afternooon so while she was gone I set about painting ping pong balls black and 'altering' a pair of unused fairy wings!
Too hot to scrap...but I have two cj's and a star book to make to I'd better get a move on!Tonight I will be decorating metal buckets for teacher presents for the last day of term tomorrow! So no early nights here...
I still cannot believe it's the end of the school year already.Having said that, I love September with the start of the new school year,Autumn on it's way and lots of birthdays looming up!

2 comments:

Kirsty Wiseman said...

oh isnt she adorable.

lots of love xx

domestic goddess said...

awww how cute does holly look
i cant believe its the end of term,we are taking the girls out for dinner