Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Bits and bobs


Yesterday I got some cute new 'bits' ,having seen the lists on Laura's blog, when I was blog hopping a few weeks ago (as you do!) Watch out for them on a layout soon :)

And this is the layout I did a couple of weeks back using an old scanned photo of the girls when they were small :) I still haven't checked the date on the original so I'll add it to the layout when I get round to it! Oh and it's not that wonly in real life,i'm just rubbish at getting decent photos!


Not much else going on here really, just looking forward to Friday and the beginning of the holidays :)

4 comments:

Sasha Farina said...

those tags are great, right! i love them to bits and need to be using them more! the layout is beautiful.. even more so that you're using an old photo!

Lyzzydee said...

Sorry I missed your text last week, we only did a flying visit, didn't get text time I was already home!!

Sara said...

Such a pretty layout, I must look at scrapping some old photos - something I haven't done yet!

Laura said...

ohh yay, just noticed that you got these! arn't they fab!!! I love them soo much! xx