Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Packing up..

lots of kits!
Last night I headed off to Anna's to spend today getting things ready for the retreat :) I was treated to a yummy Domino's pizza for tea (I'm easily pleased!) before watching Hell's Kitchen.We then left 'to do' notes with my instructions on for today on all the piles of boxes!
I was woken by Peter slamming the front door on his way to work at 6.15am,though I was half asleep and thought my watch said 8.15am at first and nearly got up! After winning the battle to turn off the shower (long story!) ,I was was ready to start packing.Izzy kindly left the tv on for me so I endured the 'delights' of Jeremy Kyle and This Morning, which I haven't watched in ages (and I obviously haven't been missing much either!)
Although I was sort of working, it was nice to have a night away, I feel like I've had a mid-week break :)
Tomorrow I need to catch up on the dreaded housework and make myself lots of lists of stuff I need to get out,tidy up and pack up before the weekend.

1 comment:

Lyzzydee said...

Model-turned-entrepreneur Elizabeth Hurley is nothing if not hands-on when it comes to her ventures, and her supportive husband Arun Nayar also pitches in occasionally as well.

After announcing she'd be more than happy to man the tills at her swimwear shop in Oxfordshire's Bicester Village, the brunette beauty persuaded her Indian businessman spouse to sell produce from their 400-acre Cotswald estate.

The popularity with local butchers and restaurants of organic sausages from Elizabeth's Gloucester Old Spot pigs, prompted her to book a stall at Cirencester farmers' market.

On Saturday Arun, who owns a successful computer software company, was seen manning the stand offering Hurley Old Spot Pork bangers.

"Arun was standing there in his flat cap, with his hands stuffed in his pockets, shouting: 'Get your sausages', a bit like (butcher) Fred Elliott in Coronation Street," a local told the Daily Mail.