Monday, March 30, 2009

It's official...


I am rubbish at blogging! I seem to start the week okay,but as routine sets in,life gets boring mid week and I have nothing to share!

So last week...on the Tuesday I decided that as the weather was far too nice to stay in,I would grab my camera and go out take photos of 'spring like' things! On the first attempt I got half way into town before discovering that my batteries were flat - typical! So I headed back home after popping into my Mum & Dad's for a quick natter.I then pottered about the house,attacked a pile of ironing whilst watching a chick flick I hadn't yet watched (In Her Shoes) before heading off out again.And too be honest ,most of my photos were pants! But then I always feel a bit daft if I'm out on my own ,taking photos of stuff ,in case people wonder what on earth I'm doing!I stopped by the library and renewed the books I still haven't read and got a couple of new ones.I'm averaging a book a week at the moment.Though I did read a whole one yesterday...which makes it sound like I have nothing to do but sit around reading,which really isn't the case!I'm just a fast reader :)
At the weekend Em had a friend over for a sleepover which lasted til after lunch yesterday and then she headed off to her friends to do some home work.Holly had fun too as they did her make up for her and let her stay in with them for a bit watching HSM 3 :)

This is my Pencil Lines layout for this week :)
I used
Jenni Bowlin paper
Lots of doodlebug alphabet stickers!
My Little Shoebox stickers
Prima swirls
Red Nose stickers and joke book!

This evening we had Hollys consultation at school and have brought all her books home for a good look at :) Just have to remember to take them all back again tomorrow!

The girls break up for Easter on Friday - woohoo! Not sure what we're doing over the break yet,fingers crossed we get some sunshine!

1 comment:

Sasha Farina said...

that photo on top... brought so much calmness to me!