Sunday, April 12, 2009

Enjoying the sunshine:)

We are away for a few days visiting Geoff's family ,and luckily for us we are missing miserable weather at home! Today the weather has been beautiful,sunshine and blue skies all day :)
The girls are currently on a sleep over at their Aunty's which means a lie in for us tomorrow!That said,we had one this morning too - bliss :)

We will be going home with a car loaded with the kids eggs ,they never get this many as they don't usually see so much family at Easter!
The girls are coping really well at being around dogs all the time here (three at one point today!),but are not succeeding in their requests for us to get one too...
As I'm not on my PC I can't add my Pencil Lines layout but I'm sure you know where to find it!I used some very old scanned photos of Holly that I found earlier in the week :)
I used Scenic Route Sonoma & Loveline papers ,Creative imaginations holey cardtsock and AC puffy thickers .
I'll be back soon with some photos!

No comments: