Sunday, September 30, 2007

Happy happy happy


Is how I am feeling at the moment! Had a long lie-in til 9.30 this morning...poor Geoff went to work at 8am! Woke up to find Holly 'polishing' her shoes with anti-bacterial spray...she is such a sweetie sometimes! Em was worn out from her late night last night and was still asleep after I got up. Felt a bit sad this morning knowing I was missing some lovely people at Ally Pally today as well missing Anna's crop :( But the sun was shining, and it's been a lovely Autumn day.

Once we were all up and dressed we went for a walk down to the lakes.Holly was happy to pose for photos so the camera got a lot of use.We went to the playground and then for our traditional game of Poohsticks at the bridge.Don't know if there's something wrong with the rabbits down there though...there were an awful lot of dead ones and the live ones we saw didn't look too healthy either....:(

Geoff came home mid afternoon so we hopped in the car and went to my fave 'conker' haunt, Ayot Green.We now have two bags full of shiny conkers sitting in the kitchen! Then we came home and have a lovely roast for tea - what more could you ask for?!
Pencil Lines is live again with a new sketch :)

I used
Scenic Route Ashville papers
Black Bazzill
Souffle pen
Various angel Kiss flowers, chopped and doodled on!
Penny Black alphabet stickers
Love Elsie journalling stamp

Don't forget to check out Pencil Lines tomorrow too for some exciting news about our birthday celebrations :)
This evening I have done another layout and I can honestly say I love it! I will be able to share it tomorrow :)
Tomorrow I have the day off and am looking forward to spending it with Geoff :)
Oh...and check out Lyzzy's blog...you'd never guess we live in the same town...!!;)

4 comments:

Sandie said...

That sounds like the perfect Sunday to me! Great photos, and love your PL this week too. I may have to get those papers!!!!

Tracie H said...

I just adore your LO...its so vibrant and very striking.
Your easy day sounded lots of fun and the photos are fab.
T.x.x.

domestic goddess said...

love love this LO, love that 1st photo of Holly, she looks so grown up!!!

StefaniaB said...

This Layout is really gorgeous!