Tuesday, September 18, 2007

14 years and a birthday feast!



Yep, today Geoff and I have been married for 14 years :) I'm not going to lie and say every minute has been wonderful, but no matter what we are still here, still together :) I know he won't read this, but I just want to say Geoff,I love you lots! Okay, mushy bit over and out of the way!
My birthday is turning into a very long pig-out! Yesterday Geoff and I went to Frankie & Benny's for lunch - yum!Then today I went to the Waffle House with Alison *waves* for a rather delicious Bannoffee waffle! I really thought I'd misheard when the waitress asked if I wanted a plain or wholemeal waffle!!Eh??Surely the whole point of a waffle is that it's unhealthy?!
Anyway, check out the photo...and judge for yourself whether I went for the healthy choice;) On Thursday Anna is coming over and we are out to lunch again! I will be the size of a barrel by the end of this week (oh, hang on - I already am!)So I am a sheep and got some Momiji dolls for my birthday.I wanted something that the girls could choose for themselves and luckily John Lewis sell them
:)Geoff also got me one, appropriately the one that likes chocolate cake!I also got a couple of DVD's ,(The Breakfast Club, so I can re-live my youth!),the gorgeous Scrap Studio Scenic Route kit, Love Elsie stamps, clothes and lots of chocolate!And then today as an anniversary presie I got the DVD of The Holiday.So all in all a fab day!
Today Holly started her netball skills after school club whilst Em started back at her dance class ,coming home with her latest exam medal.
I am off to pack up some apple muffins for tomorrows school cake sale!

5 comments:

jakey said...

Congrats on your anniversary Sue!

Sandie said...

Happy Anniversary!

domestic goddess said...

happy anniversary hun!!!
that pancake looks scrummy
see you tomorrow!!!!!!

Ania said...

Congrats on your anniversary & bday!! :D

Lyzzydee said...

How bad do I feel?? you even told me a couple of days before , but in my defence I did buy you a bag of chips the other night!!!!
Hope you had a good one!!