Friday, August 31, 2007

Biiiig cats!!




Today we took packed up a picnic and went to Paradise Wildlife Park for the day :) We haven't been there since the girls were young but they still remebered lots about it!



I am so pleased with some of the photos I managed to get ! There are lots of 'high' viewing areas to see the nimals from, plus we were just lucky being in the right places at the right times!



So big cat photo overload tonight!



Holly isn't well at the moment, think she has an ear infection :( She was awake quite a bit last night and it seems to have flared up again now . So it's off to the docs for us in the morning! I'm guessing it could be all the underwater swimming she's been

doing.....



I'll be back with some more photos soon!

4 comments:

domestic goddess said...

they are such good photos!!!
go give Holly a big hug from us and a warm towel as a compress
hugs xoxoxoox

Sandie said...

Awesome photos, I love the big cats! I hope Holly gets better soon.

Ania said...

Aww wishing your girl well.. the photos are great, how fun it must be to just hit the park with all those animals just like that (no, no such zoo around here where I live :p)

Anam_Kihaku said...

WOW!! stunnign phtoos.. am so jealous. **hugs** for everyone.