Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Enjoying the sun!

I'm still here! But with the mini heatwave we've been having and Geoff being home,I am in total wind down mood and blogging hasn't appealed..!

Saturday afternoon we went to pick Holly up from Anna's :) She had a fab time (including afirst aid lesson, Olympics lesson and a long walk round the farm!) and came home very tired,even having a sleep in the car on the way home :)

On Sunday I think we just chilled, I really can't remember! On Monday afternoon we went to the Claire's outlet in search of a Hello Kitty lunch bag for Holly,which we found ,as well as an HK headband and Em got herself one of their surprise bags with some really good stuff in it!Mind you,she did peer into few before choosing one!

And yesterday we had a lovely day out at Aldenham Country Park in Elstree :) They have the most fab recreation of Winnie The Pooh's 100 Aker Wood...I was in my element! I don't know how long it's been there but I wish we'd taken the kids there when they were smaller,the photos would have been so cute! I'm hoping we might go back in the October half term with it will be all Autmny and leafy :) There was also a huge lake to walk round,adventure playgrounds and a small farm.A bargain of a day out for just the entrance fee of £5 for all of us!








When we got home it so hot I actually went in the pool with the girls,not a pretty sight! I tried to get pics of them using the underwater cameras ,but that was easier said then done!


Today has been absolutely boiling hot again so we all spent the afternoon in the pool before em headed off to my Mum & Dad's for a sleepover :)

1 comment:

domestic goddess said...

i wanna go to Poohs home! can i come in october?