Sunday, June 07, 2009

Where did the weekend go?!

Must have been the grey skies and rain that made it go so quickly :( That said,although it looked like it was going to pour down several times today, we had one clap of thunder and at times it went really warm and sunny,totally confusing!
This week must have been exciting because I really can't remember what I did...other than having a haircut on Friday...oh well!
Yesterday Em went off to a bowling birthday party in Stevenage.So while she was there we went and did the food shopping and had a quick pop into the town centre.

After a really bad nights sleep last night I wasn't in the mood to do much today :( And as it looked like we'd get drenched,our planned walk was abandoned and the girls decided they both wanted to scrap.Letting them loose with my button jar maybe wasn't the wisest decision I've ever made...!!
Anyway,this is my Pencil Lines layout for this week,a little reminder for Em of her favourite things at the moment :)
I used
Fancy Pants Kraft Cuts
Fancy Pants journalling page
Pink Paislee papers
Kaisercraft pearls
AC foam thickers
MM tiny alpha stickers

2 comments:

domestic goddess said...

gorgoues layout hun xx
hope you get a better nites sleep tonight xx

Sara said...

Love the tree with the butterflies.