Sunday, June 21, 2009

We've had a relaxing day today,just being home :) That said,the girls and I went out for a bike ride this afternoon and I then went out again on my own for a bit this evening.
As it was Fathers Day we left Geoff to have a lie in and the kids gave him their presents when he got up.We don't go mad with presents so they were just small things,a box of M&S Nougat from Em ad a hand painted mug from Holly which she decorated at Brownies for him a couple of weeks ago :) I didn't notice at first,but it has the sweetest note written on the bottom of it :)

Over at Pencil Lines this week, we decided to pay tribute to Fathers Day :)
Our guest this week is the amazing Elodie Touze
For my layout I used
Cosmo Cricket Happy Ever After papers
Doodlebug letter stickers
Prima Voila felt
Angel Kiss blooms
Martha Stewart punch
I have to admit, that after packing all the retreat kits using this paper I was sick of the sight of it! But being double sided,it worked really well for this layout so I'm pleased I found a use for it :)

3 comments:

Sara said...

Such a gorgeous lo Sue - love it.

Sandie said...

Such an adorable layout Sue, I just love it :)

Kit said...

you have some beautiful LOs on your blog