Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The advantage..

...of being an iPhone widow for the last week is that that I got to use it today :) I went with Geoff whilst he had an appointment today ,but sat in the car and watched When Harry Met Sally while I waited for him!
Emotions are running high here with the final day of school tomorrow.I usually look forward to the last day and the onset of the holidays ,but it feels very different this year.This time round it feels like it signals the end of Em's 'chilhood'.I know she's only 11, but it all changes once they go to senior school ,doesn't it? This evening they had the first performance of their Leavers assembly,Em came home tired and very emotional ,bless her :( Seeing her upset ,set me off too,even just seeing her empty and abandoned PE bag hanging the kitchen started me off earlier!
Right, I am off to prepare myself for tomorrow.....

1 comment:

Sasha Farina said...

just sending you some *hugs* ... my time is coming too soon...