Sunday, February 10, 2008

Glorious Sunshine

The weather here has been beautiful today :) This morning I popped into town to stock up on vapour rub, cough medicine and Nurofen for Em.She is bunged up with a sore throat and very little voice poor girl.I also had a wander round John Lewis and fell in love with most of their Easter decorations! I think I may pop back soon and buy the girls the felt egg baskets and a few other bits :)
After lunch Holly and I went for a walk down to the lakes whilst Em had a long soak to bath to perk herself up a bit (don't worry,Geoff was here,I didn't abandon her!).It was so warm, though not quite warm enough for shorts and a bikini top like one person we saw!Is it my imagination or do some people go a little bit mad at the first sign of sunshine ?!Anyway, the camera came too and Holly was happy to pose,smile and jump!It was just nice to be out in the fresh air!

It's Sunday so that means a new sketch is live over at Pencil Lines.
After a change of plan (no change there!)I used
Autumn Leaves French Twist papers
Ki Memories gel stickers
Doodlebug sugar coated heart
Heidi Swapp ghost butterfly & bling
MM stamps
Creative Cafe felt trim
Doodlebug Simply Sweet letter stickers
MM Noteworthy Journalling pad

We also have a little competition running until the end of February.If you fancy joining us as a Guest Designer one week, check out the details here

The girls are on half term hols now so tomorrow they are off to my mum & dad's for the morning.I'm hoping I'll have time to get my Monday house clean done before they come home! Fingers crossed that the good weather holds for the rest of the week!

1 comment:

Ania said...

Love the colors on these papers - ahh pink and limegreen are so so cool together :D