Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Bargain hunt...

I love going shopping,especially when I come home with a little haul of bargains! I headed off to Stevenage this afternoon in search of something to wear for a wedding this weekend...nothing more depressing than clothes shopping when you can't find anything you like :( But despite drawing a blank for me, I picked up some fab bits for the girls.The coolest of all has to be a black hat for Holly with pink glittery skulls on, complete with matching black and pink stripey scarf,for a tiny £1.25 ! I will take a photo tomorrow :) I also got both girls really nice baker boy style hats in pale pink for £1.75,top & leggings for Holly for £2.85,cardigan for Em for £4 and a Holly's fave pink jumper in the next size up for half price too :)Got to love Tesco's kids clothes!

I seem to be all behind and out of synch with everything at the moment,lots of tidying to be done,rooms to be sorted ,a heap of ironing ...and then I have scrappy stuff on my mind too :) Looking forward to the retreat in April and also trying to get prepared too! I doubt I will get much scrapping done somehow!
My Pencil Lines layout is done for this week, though I am toying with the idea of chucking something else on it! Why can I never just leave them alone?! It just needs a little bit of jouranlling added but I'm tempted to add more!
I'll leave you with the layout I did at the retreat on Sunday :) The paper is by Making Memories,Lace cardstock by KI Memories and the brown flowers are hand cut and doodled on .This will be going up on the wall in a box frame hence no title :)Photo very kindly taken by Anna last April...probably the last time we had a decent family photo taken (apart from the one she took in October!!)

4 comments:

Ania said...

Such a lovely layout :) It'll do good on a wall indeed :)

domestic goddess said...

beautiful layout hun,

Lyzzydee said...

That is lovely, fabulous photo of you all!!Have a nice wedding, I am sure the skull and crossbones hat will go down a treat at the wedding!!

(Favvis)Maria said...

really pretty LO:s you create! Very inspirational...