Saturday, July 28, 2012

A few days away :)

This week the girls and I went away with my mum & dad for a few days:) Geoff's back is not up to him going far so we hadn't made any plans for a holiday this year,so this was a real treat :) We went to Cromer in Norfolk and a lovely time :)We stayed in a fairly small chalet but we all survived,though we didn't get much sleep! Summer finally arrived in time for our trio and the first two days were gorgeous :) The third day started off a bit hazy but had brightened up by the afternoon.
On our first day we took a boat trip out to Blakeney Point to see the seals on the beach which was fab :)


There were lots of seals ,all laying in different positions ! Not surprisingly I caught the sun a bit on this day!
We then made our way back to Cromer and found a lovely cafe for lunch which we liked so much we went back to for the next two days!
I have so many photos that I think I will have to do a few smaller blog posts rather than one huge one!
A couple of other photos from the first evening when the girls and I went off in search of the beach :)



2 comments:

Becky said...

Looks like you had a lovely time :-)

Claire Crompton said...

I love the photo's of the seals really cute.

C x