Sunday, February 21, 2010

Me time :)

Yesterday afternoon with Holly out all day and Em amusing her self and talking music with Geoff, I made the most of some daylight scrapping time :) I very rarely scrap during the day,I always feel a bit guilty when there is other stuff needs doing like ironing and housework!So this is the result :)

I've been wanting to use these papers for ages so I'm glad I finally did.The Lo was inspired by this one a I saw while back by the amazingly talented Karola.(note ,I said 'inspired by', I'm well aware that it's not a patch on hers!)Though it wasn't til I went off in search of a link to it that I realised I'd used a similar title too!
I used Pink Paislee papers, Pink Paislee chipboard & stickers,Doodlebug alphas, AC puffy thickers and Kaisercraft pearls.
This morning we went to the cinema and it's really time I remembered to take tissues with me! We went to see Where The Wild Things Are and even Holly was crying at the end!
Tomorrow sees us back in the school routine with some miserable weather forecast too :( I have a bit of housework to catch up on before I carry on with the holiday planning :)

4 comments:

Becky said...

I agree with you about feeling guilty scrapping during the day! If I do manage to get some done over the weekend I feel so guilty and go and do some housework to make up! Love your layout - the papers are lovely :)

天空之城 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lyzzydee said...

very pretty Sue, I don't feel guilty about scrapping during the day!!

Kitty Deschanel said...

I found your blog through the "next blog" thingy at the top of Blogger and wanted to let you know that your blog is SO CUTE! Have you ever tried digital scrapbooking? I don't have the patience for all the gluing, cutting, etc needed for "real" scrapbooking :)

http://lambaround.blogspot.com