Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bah humbug...

Is it possible to be bah humbug in the summer? Ah,but we're not having a summer ,are we?! With the exception of yesterday, fortunately for Anna & Peter! Yesterday afternoon we slowly made our way over to the Bowkis' residence.I say slowly because we were lucky to get there as the car was playing up :( At one point we were doing 30mph...trying to get up an incline on the motorway,not good! So sadly ,we stayed long enough to mingle a bit ,grab a burger and a brownie (or two!) and then head for home again,not fancying the prospect of breaking down on the M1 :( I didn't even get my camera out,so fingers crossed Anna's got some nice ones :) Car will booked into the garage asap...

This is my Pencil Lines layout for this week :) Love how black & white can make such a difference to a photo :) I love this photo but it has a really weird blue tinge to it in colour as it was taken early evening in the shade.

I used
Bazzill Kraft
Pink Paislee paper
Pink Paislee chipboard letters
MLS tiny aplhas
Pink Paislee brads & stickers
Prima crystal swirls
Tim Holtz tag
Angel Kiss flowers
Kaisercraft pearls
Polar Press rub on
MM clip

1 comment:

Lyzzydee said...

pretty layout, I may copy it!!!