Sunday, May 17, 2009

I'm still here!

I just got out of the habit of blogging after I left it for a few days!
The grumps passed over ,though I still have a few 'things' still going on in my head,but I'm not dwelling on them!
So what happened last week....
We had Parents evening at Em's school...parents evening at junior school is definitely a less complicated affair! Anyway, she is doing really well, getting her predicted grades and most importantly enjoying it there :)
Holly has been a busy bee and had a couple of friends round this week,I'm trying to catch up on my list of her freinds we need to have round!Getting there slowly....
Friday evening we all went to a fund raising evening at Brownies with Holly.They had a cake stall, hair braiding,nail painting,tattoos,hook a duck etc etc! Everyone seemed to have a good time and hopefully they raised a fair bit!
The weather her has been pretty unpredictable the last couple of days,no rain when it was forecast and chucking it down when it was only supposed to be light rain!
This is my Pencil Lines layout for this week.I used photos taken of Holly yesterday,basically as she is 'Right now'
She had her braided for the first time and her new Hello Kitty t-shirt on :)I still need to do some journalling on it,but my decent fine brown journallng pen was last seen in the hands of a certain 8yr old...
Anyway, I used
MME Tiny Dancer paper
Pink Paislee Sweet cakes paper
AC puffy thickers
Queen & Co felt
Prima swirls
Prima pop up bird
Heidi Grace hearts
Heidi Swapp butterflies


Nothing major planned for this week.I'm getting the urge to have a huge clearout and de-clutter so I might try make a tiny dent in that big job! Or I'll probably just put it off to another time as I usually do....

3 comments:

Sasha Farina said...

the layout is oh so sweet Sue!

domestic goddess said...

she is looking so grown up!
huge hugs hun xx

Sara said...

Very cute lo Sue x