Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy half term...


So for once we have had beautiful weather for nearly the whole of the bank holiday weekend,just a couple of showers today :)Geoff has been working away in the garden and the corner of the garden is now all fenced,wooden based and ready for the pool :) It also makes a pretty good stage area...karaoke anyone?! I can see the kids making use of it soon!Holly also gave her Dad a helping hand,she loves doing stuff like that :) I spent yesterday afternoon re-doing all the planters ,we may not have veggies but we will have flowers! Actually we do have one veg,I forgot about Holly's runner beans :) She had planted them in a tub at my mum & dad's and has now brought them round here :) This afternoon Em has had a friend over,one that Holly adores too so they've both been happy :) I made the most of them amusing themselves and took the oppurtunity to properly look through my Scrapbook Trends mag whilst sat in the sunshine.And to end a lovely weekend ,we've had a game of badminton in the garden,something I don't think we managed at all last year!

This is my Pencil Lines layout this week.

I used
My Minds Eye Lola papers
Doodlebug sugar coated alphabets
Angel Kiss flowers
Prima bling
Papermania letter stickers


I borrowed the title from a Jen Hall layout,love the titles on her pages (love her layouts full stop!)

Tomorrow morning we off to go bowling,very bright and early!Might even let the girls loose in Claire's whilst we are over there!That said I actually got some fab little bits in the sale there on Friday.Usually when other people have said they've found things there I've found nothing.Last week though I got some fab charms for £1 each as well as some Rock Star badges and a funky skull keyring topper. Love a bargain!









1 comment:

Unknown said...

hehehe loving geoffs hat!! perfect for next year!!