Sunday, February 01, 2009

One down...

Okay,so I know I said I was going to pace myself,but I wrong ..as I finished Twilight about half an hour ago!I was going to start on New Moon straight away but as it's Monday (boo hiss) tomorrow I suppose I should have an early night.
We have had snow!! Not loads and loads (yet) but it does look lovely out there and I'm hoping we get a load more tomorrow :)I doubt the girls schools will be closed,but I'm not going to complain if they are!
Despite the freezing cold wind this afternoon, we went for a walk down to the lakes.It wasn't the best trip..Holly was reduced to tears twice,once by a stupid man with his dog off its lead (which proceeded to frighten the life out of her and bark at the swans she was trying to feed) and again when she thought the geese were following her to steal the bread -bless.It must have Idiot Sunday down there though as there was a also a boy & his dad down there with a remote control boat...deliberately chasing the swans with it.I do wonder about some people....
This is my Pencil Lines layout for this week :)

I used
October Afternoon Weathervane papers
tree cut from Bella Boulevard paper
Prima bling
Jenni Bowlin stickers
AC puffy thickers
Hambly overlay
Fancy Pants bobble trim
Love Elsie journalling stamp

1 comment:

Sara said...

Such a great layout and so pleased you are as sucked in by the books as I am!