Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'm still here

I just haven't blogged this week as there doesn't seem to be much going on really :(
On Friday Holly had her postponed assembly which was lovely :) They are all starting to look so grown up though!
Last night we celebrated Valentine's Day with a meal at home once the kids had gone to bed.We don't do the huge pressie thing so I was happy with my box of Lindor chocs...of which I think there may be just one left..whoops! We are going away next weekend though having bagged a bargain thanks to a tip off from someone on UKS before Christmas :)
Today and yesterday have seen me & Em continue to clear out her room.Another two bin bags later and we are getting there.We have also thinned out the mountain of toys on her bed before putting a new duvet on it,her old one was flat as a pancake!
This week is half term and the girls are looking forward to seeing their cousins tomorrow :) On Tuesday we are seeing Anna,Izzy and Lilly :) What's the betting we end up with four girls communicating via the wonder of the DS?! Geoff is off at the end of the week too which will be nice :)
I'll leave you with my Pencil Lines layout for this week.I so wish I could take better photos of them as, as per usual ,it does look much better in real life.I did go very clean and simple this week though,but I like it.

I used
Bazzill Kraft
Making Memories Fa La La papers
Basic Grey florish rub-on
AC foam thickers
MM tiny alphas stickers

Holly spent all the snowy days wearing this coat and looked like a little red bear hurtling down the slopes on the sledge :)

2 comments:

domestic goddess said...

this is my new favourite of yours!!! Love it!
see you tomorrow :)

Sara said...

LOve the colours on the lo Sue x