Sunday, January 18, 2009

The weekends are too short

The worst thing about doing my blog on a Sunday night is that I know it's Monday tomorrow and another weekend has been and gone :( I think the weekend should be three days long ..not two!
Geoff was working today ,so I was treated to breakfast in bed by the girls with the milk in a gravy boat -bless! We went a very windy (but sunny)walk round the lakes after lunch followed by a lovely roast for tea -yum:)
Em's been ploughing on with homework ,whilst Holly decided to paint a canvas that she got from Santa in Milton Keynes.It's one of those ones where the picture is printed on and you paint over it.
This is my Pencil lines layoiut for this week.As per usual,it looks much nicer in real life, the colours of the paper are just gorgeous.
I used
Basic Grey Bittersweet papers
Doodlebug sugar coated alphabet
Basic Grey chipboard letters
Basic Grey buttons
Heidi Swapp heart bling
MM tiny alphas
Fancy Pants bobble trim
heart pin from market stall!
The white paper is stitched on as are the buttons (yes, I'm well aware that it's pretty wonky in places!As you can probably tell, I was a bit stuck for a title for this one too!Couldn't really put winter in the title,as the photo was taken during the mad snow in October...just before Halloween!
This week Holly has yet another party as well as starting cheerleading classes at school :)
I have lots of planning to do for next weekend and need to start packing my stash up so that I can squeeze it all into Anna's car :) No doubt I wil be running round like a headless chicken on Thursday night !

2 comments:

domestic goddess said...

love this photo of Holly

Sara said...

Sounds like a great Sunday! - my sort of day xx